Create Moments With Your Gift Giving
Is your loved one a food or wine lover? Gift them a Mangia DC experience!
Gift cards can be used toward any Mangia DC offerings, including our D.C. food tours, cooking classes, or paint and sip experiences!
Looking for unique gifts for the holidays or birthday presents? Have a hard-to-shop-for foodie in your life? Mangia DC experiences make great gifts for DC locals, those with travel plans to visit the nation’s capital, or anyone anywhere who can tune into to our virtual classes via an internet connection!
Our most popular gift experiences include our Washington D.C. neighborhood food tours and our virtual or in-person Cooking Classes or Paint & Sip experiences.
Our walking food tours make a great gift for a variety of folks on your list!
- Gift a tour to your best friend and have a fun day exploring DC.
- Gift it to parents or in-laws coming to visit so you can show them the culinary wonders of your city.
- Gift it to a new coworker or employee who just moved to the city so they can learn a little more about their new home.
- Gift it to your significant other and have a date day exploring the city and finding your next favorite date night restaurant.
If your gift recipients aren’t planning on venturing to D.C. anytime soon, they’ll also have the option to use their gift certificate toward our top-rated virtual classes. Whether they choose to create a delicious meal in our chef-led Cooking Class or create a work of art in our Paint & Sip experience, there’s something for everyone to enjoy when you give the gift of Mangia DC.
Ready to purchase your gifts? Just decide what amount to put on the gift card.
- Mangia DC’s walking neighborhood food tours are $79 per person.
- Paint & Sip tickets are $79 each and Cooking Classes are $89, with materials and ingredients provided.
Gift recipients will be able to apply their gifted funds toward any available tour or class offerings of their choosing.