Private Food Tour
- We can customize your culinary experiences for your private group
- Food Walking Tour, Full Day Experiences, Dine Arounds, Bus Food Tours, and Sightseeing Tours
- Accomodate groups from 6 – 60 people in our food experience
Here’s the Scoop
- Food Portions
- Alcoholic Beverages and Mocktails
- Our Insider’s Guide
- Food Tour Guide
- Historic & Architectural Sights
- Every day of the Week
- Pricing Varies
- Eatery Gratuities Included
- Tour Rain or Shine
- Get up to $50 in specials
- Custom neighborhood routes
- Duration: Flexible
- 2-60 Guests per Group
- Choose from Food Walking Tours, Field Trips, Full Day Experiences, Dine
- Arounds, Bus Food Tours, and Sightseeing Tours
- We will help you customize the perfect culinary experience for your private group
- We provide transportation in high-end buses or limousines
- We accommodate vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free dietary needs
- We can accommodate groups from 6 – 60 people
More About our Private Food Tours
After we better understand your group’s interest, we offer appropriate recommendations best suited to your needs. Our tours feature the most iconic neighborhoods in our nation’s capital. We are also proud to have the best and most experienced tour guides in the industry. To schedule a private tour, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide substitutions for vegetarians and gluten-free options and will do what we can to accommodate other allergies or dietary preferences. As we decide which option is best, we’ll work with you to ensure your dietary restrictions are met!
Attending a food tour without eating? Well, let’s talk about that! You may want to reconsider coming, however, if you decide to attend and choose not to eat, you will still need to purchase admission.
To schedule send an email to email@example.com or to learn more, please visit our Private Experience page and submit a Private Experience Tour Request Form. As you make your request, a member from our team will get back to you promptly.
We find that our most popular groups are locals or within the area. Groups from out of the area also find this experience to be memorable!
Tours on average last between 2.5 to 3.5 hours. Our Italian tour is just under two miles. The time fluctuates depending on the participants walking pace and size of the group. We walk at an easy pace and provide at least two sit-down locations on all of our tours.